It is a clinical base of the scientific subdivision of the Department of Nuclear Medicine.
Main areas of clinical activities of the department are as follows:
- Myocardial scintigraphy, assessment of central hemodynamics, myocardial contractility and perfusion in patients with coronary artery disease and
non-coronarogenicheart damage according to functional tests at rest and stress.
- Performance of dynamic scintigraphy of the kidneys to study functional state of the kidneys.
- The evaluation of the pulmonary ad central hemodynamics in patients with acute myocardial infarction, congenital and acquired heart diseases.
- Scintigraphic studies of the liver, lungs, skeletal system, etc.
- Computed tomography of the congenital heart diseases, coronary artery diseases, evaluation of states of coronary stents and bypasses in patients who underwent myocardial revascularization.
- Computed tomography of major and peripheral vessels.
List of methods of studies:
1.1. radionuclide methods of study:
ECG-synchronizedSPECT of the myocardium with 99mTc-Technetrilin stress test and at rest (preparation: avoiding caffeine- and potassium-richfoods from the day before the study)
- Scintigraphy pf the myocardium with
- Radionuclide equilibrium ventriculography;
- Lung perfusion scintigraphy
- Thyroid scintigraphy (preparation: avoiding intake of
iodine-containingdrugs for 30 days prior to the date of the study)
- Salivary gland scintigraphy (sialoscintigraphy)
- Parathyroid scintigraphy
- Static scintigraphy of the liver
- Dynamic scintigraphy of the kidneys
- Radionuclide cardiopulmonary angiography
1.2. Multislice Helical Computed Tomography (MHCT) studies
MHCT-coronarography(coronary bypass angiography) Са-scoring(indexing of coronary caclium) MHCT-aortography MHCT-ventriculography
- MHCT of the pulmonary veins and the left atrium
- MHCT of thoracic organs
- MHCT of carotid arteries and cerebral blood vessels
- MHCT of lower extremities
- Physicians — 8
- Registered nurses — 3
X-raylab technician — 1
- Junior medical staff — 3